Florida is a pool of surprises and entertainment for visitors. There, you will not be able to grasp enough words to explain how thrilled you will be in Florida. Let us talk about the best things to do in Florida. There are many attractions in Florida. Make sure to visit at least a few of them during your tour.
What are The Things to Do in Florida Theme Parks?
Busch Gardens is in Tampa, Florida. Florida is very famous for its thrilling rides like the Falcon’s Furry attractions and New Cobra’s Curse. The Serengeti Safari is an exclusive park experience that puts you near and personal with many extraordinary animals.
You can experience everything from visiting the LEGO brick town to having fun with LEGO safari ride here. Of course, this park is so much more than building LEGOs! Not only that but also you can ride kid-friendly roller coasters and live shows.
Are you looking for some thrill rides in Central Florida? Then visiting the SeaWorld in Orlando would surely worth a try.
Actually, this is a lodge for three fantastic roller coasters. Can you believe that Mako is the tallest, Manta is the only flying coaster, and Kraken is the only floorless coaster in Orlando?
Yes, it is!
Walt Disney World, Florida
This is a recreation and entertainment center having nearly 40 square miles. There you will get a heavenly feeling with the surroundings of this park.
Walt Disney World, Florida, consists of the following:
- Four theme parks (Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.)
- Two water adventure parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach)
- 81 holes of golf on five courses
This is where visitors “ride the movies.” You can experience some most popular and influential entertainment industry icons and music within 30 acres in Universal city walk.
Lion Country Safari
This is America’s first wildlife preserve with a drive-through experience which is open since 1967. Moreover, this safari offers rare chances to get near with wild lions, but that is only one of the unforgettable adventures you can have there.
ZooTampa at Lowry Park
You will find the perfect balance between preservation, education, and fun in this park. There are animals from across Florida and also around the world.
Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
This zoo recently introduced a tiger exhibit, The Land of the Tiger, and launched a pollinator garden named Riverview Gardens.
Aquariums and Marine life
SeaWorld’s Discovery Cove
Here, humans can interact with underwater creatures in a way they could experience only while diving. Moreover, inland humans also do not need a scuba certification either. Another plus point is that many of the guests will have the chance to pet 160 oceanic species physically.
On the other hand, you can watch Penguins in the following places.
- The Florida Aquarium
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- SeaWorld Orlando
Florida is not just about places; of course, it is also a peak of entertainment.
Cirque Du Soleil Orlando: La Nouba
Watch how performers make impossible feats while the levels of choreography, storytelling, and skills blow your mind.
Go on this night out with your friends and family. You would feel like you have traveled into the medieval era.
Florida is full of Drive-in theaters, and the good news is they are really affordable. Here are some tremendous Drive-in theaters in Florida.
- Ruskin Family Drive-in Theater
- Silver Moon Drive-in Theater
- Ocala Drive-in Theater
- Fun Lan Drive-in theater
- Joy Lan Drive-in theater
Orlando is perfect for family entertainment. Here are the most incredible family dinner shows in Orlando.
- Medieval Times- Have your dinner in a place of history, adventure, and folklore.
- Hoop Dee Doo Revue- You can experience this fantastic dinner given by Walt Disney World with the world-famous Hoop Dee Doo Revue.
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows- Bring up your family’s detective skills to the test with a “whodunit” plot two times with every meal.
- Outta Control Magic Comedy- meet 100% family-friendly and fun magic tricks during your dinner.
- Wantilan Luau- offers you the flavors of the authentic luau
Moreover, Florida celebrates several food festivals each and every month in the whole year! Amazing, huh!
Here, each festival has its unique food themes. One thing that we would like to remind here is that you cannot find two similar festivals ever. Make sure to plan your tour during your favorite food fest. The following list consists of the most famous Florida food festivals.
- Strawberry festival
- Seafood festival
- Epcot’s International Food and Wine festival
- Key West Lobsterfest
- Pensacola Seafood Festival
Florida is great for family entertainment as there is something for everyone in your family there. So, you can visit unique places in the following cities if you visit Florida.
- Florida Keys
- Fort Lauderdale
Most of the Florida visitors wish to return if you get Florida sand on your toes once! Just imagine the beauty of the following Florida beaches then!
- Florida’s Emerald Coast- Just like its name says this beach consists of the emerald-green water. Wanna visit at least once in your life? Yeah, this should be on your bucket list for sure!
- Fort De Soto is the best family beach among every beach in the US, with wonderful water and a sweet sandbar.
Features of Fort De Soto:
- Historic fort
- Canoe trail
- Nature trail
- Dog park
- Two fishing piers
- Siesta Key- famous for watersports and snorkeling. Moreover, this beach offers a charming village brimming and affordable shops and restaurants.
- Amelia’s island- this beautiful, historic beach has soft sand perfect for a romantic stroll or ride.
- Panama City Beach- amazing white-sand beach with lots of shopping and entertainment experiences.
- Daytona Beach- this unique ocean park with an exciting atmosphere is excellent for families.
Even though you can cherish your eyes with Florida’s outer beauty, do not forget to seek Florida’s value. So, do not forget to visit one or a few of these fantastic Florida museums that you do not want to miss.
- Perez Art Museum- Miami
- Frost science
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Tampa Theatre
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Salvador Dali Museum
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Indian Temple Mound Museum
- Lightner Museum
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Florida Highwaymen
Here are the sports you can experience in Florida.
- Visit Daytona International Speedway: the first motorsports stadium in the world.
- Have a fantastic time with your favorite water sport in Florida.
- Surfing- Cocoa Beach, New Smyrna Inlet, Daytona Beach, Flagler beach
- Diving- Dry Tortugas National Park, Crystal River, Ginnie Springs, Devil’s Den, West Palm Beach, Venice, Looe Key, Key Largo, Pensacola, Panama city
- Scuba diving in Three Sisters Spring
- Paddling – Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Jumping mullet, Lake Okeechobee
- Shipwreck Diving- The Spiegel Grove, The Vandenberg, The Oriskany
- Visit Ocala: the world’s horse capital.
- Florida is a golden place for golfers. So, you can take part in golf courses and visit great golf holes.
- Fishing in freshwater and saltwater in Florida is another great thing for locals and visitors. You can also purchase your Florida fishing license there.
Water Parks and Aquariums
Each Florida water park is ideal for keeping you cool! Never miss the following set of water parks!
- Adventure Island, Tampa
- Universal’s Volcano Bay, Orlando
- Aquatica, Orlando
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Buccaneer Bay
- Paradise Cove
- Splash adventure
- Castaway Island
- The Mermaid academy a significant place as kids get to swim like a fish wearing mermaid costumes there.
Florida is ideal for outdoor adventures for rich wildlife, a variety of outdoor activities, and high water temperature.
Here are a few of the million outdoor adventures you can have in Florida.
There, you can have the ultimate camping experience in Ginnie springs. Moreover, you can be a wildlife photographer for a few days by visiting the places like Crocscrew Swamp, Big Cypress National preserve, or the Gator trail. Or else, you can travel to 5 natural springs state parks: Wakulla, Ichetucknee, Fanning, Homosassa, and Weeki Wachee in five days.
Thoughts From FOLIGOS
We cannot summarize the activities you can do or experiences you can have in Florida into words. What we need to tell you here is that each and everything we have discussed above is way more thrilling and exciting in real. So, if you wish to have an endless thrill of a vacation, Florida is a place anyone would recommend highly.