Florida Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have released the guidance and information regarding COVID-19. Here we go with the most- lately updated Florida Travel Restrictions.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention Have Urged All Americans to Behave Under The Following Safety Precautions.
- Keep at least a space of 6 feet between each person.
- Do not gather in troops.
- Avoid mass gatherings and try to stay out of crowded places.
- Make sure to wear face-covering when among others.
The Florida Department Of Health Has Encouraged Floridians To Obey These Three: -Florida Travel Restrictions
– Avoid covered spaces with poor ventilation that could allow contagious germ droplets to linger in the air.
– Avoid crowded places with many people. The bigger the number of individuals in the area, the greater the danger of COVID-19 spreading between people.
– Avoid close-range discussions and stay at least six feet from others.
- People over 65 and/or with any significant underlying medical condition must stay home without traveling to prevent danger.
Theme Parks & Attractions
- Disney World
- Universal Orlando
- Legoland Florida
- Busch Gardens Florida
- Sea World Florida
- Florida Attractions Association
Each Of The Above Theme Parks Has Established Sets Of Instructions That Are Almost Similar To Each Other. – Florida Travel Restrictions
- They have enhanced the cleaning procedures throughout the theme parks.
- There are temporary adjustments to promote physical distancing.
- Face covering, and temperature checking is essential for every guest.
- They have modified some of the previous experiences to reduce contact.
- They expect the guests will often wash/sanitize their hands and keep social distancing to minimize the danger of COVID-19.
- Guests must know that they confirm they are not having any symptoms of COVID-19 by entering any of these parks.
- Each park administration kindly requests guests to follow the directions given by the park with patience.
Authorities have taken necessary actions to control the spread of COVID-19 – 19 through Florida travel Restrictions
Florida beaches that are currently open are as follows. Florida travel restrictions inaction each every place.
(Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Palmetto)
(Stuart, Indiantown, Port Mayaca)
(Miami, Miami Beach, Coral Gables)
(Key West, Islamorada, Key Largo)
(Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island)
(Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Santa Rosa Island)
- Palm Beach
(Palm Beach, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton)
(New Port Richey, Dade City, Zephyrhills)
Most beaches open, with restrictions
(Clearwater, St. Petersburg)
- Santa Rosa
(Milton, Navarre, Jay)
(Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key)
- St. Johns
(St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach)
- St. Lucie
(Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce)
(New Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach)
(Wakulla Springs, Sopchoppy, Crawfordville)
(Seaside, Sandestin, Grayton Beach)
Most beaches open
Panama City, Panama City Beach, Mexico Beach)
(Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne)
(Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach)
(Englewood, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda)
(Crystal River, Homosassa, Inverness)
(Naples, Marco Island, Everglades City)
Beaches open with restricted hours
(Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach)
(Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Perdido Key)
(Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Marineland)
(Apalachicola, Carrabelle, St. George Island)
(Port St. Joe, Wewahitchka, White City)
(Brooksville, Weeki Wachee)
(Tampa, Brandon, Plant City)
Most beaches open
- Indian River
(Vero Beach, Fellsmere, Sebastian)
(Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, Cape Coral)
(Cedar Key, Williston, Chiefland)
State National Parks
- All people on tour boats, Ferry Park, or any other park which provides watercraft within Florida State Parks must wear masks.
- Florida State Parks are providing full efforts to guarantee the safety of their staff and the visitors. For details on specific parks, check out their web pages. Before visiting a particular park, check the park website to determine its operating statuses.
- Florida’s visitor centers on I-75, I-10, and I-95 are open, but the capital’s visitor center is not. Rest stops that are along interstates remain open.
- Restaurants and food establishments are open statewide, at a total capacity of food and beverage consumption.
Gyms, Fitness Centers
- Gyms and fitness centers are also statewide operating at total capacity. Each center provides its service with frequent sanitation and appropriate social distancing.
- Retail establishments are statewide open and operate at total capacity may as well.
- Libraries and museums currently operate at total capacity.
Movie Theaters, Bowling Alleys, Auditoriums, Etc.
- Movie theaters operate statewide at total indoor capacity. Concert houses, playhouses, auditoriums, arcades, and bowling alleys are the same.
- If you have further questions about COVID-19 in Florida, visit the Department of Health website, email [email protected] or call 1 (866) 779-6121
- For Florida travel-related questions, please send them over to [email protected]
- Visit Florida Now for live Twitter, Instagram, and webcam feed from all over the state.
- Travelers must refer to the Florida Department of Health to know the most up-to-date guidance and information about traveling to Florida states. The states of Florida courageous only the essential ait travel.
- The Florida Department of Health expects all individuals who travel internationally to follow the CDC’s geographic risk assessment guidelines. Of course, through these, they can have the best knowledge about travel health information specific for each country.
- On March 14, a No-Sail-Order came out. So travelers will have to contact the cruise line companies directly for further information. Keep in touch with CDC and the U.S. Dept. of State for updates.
- The Florida Department of Health has appointed advisories for Port Everglades and Nile River
- Other Cruise Resources in Florida:
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)
- Florida Ports Council
Florida’s Visitors And Residents Should Continuously Refer To The
- Florida Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of U.S. for updated guidance and information on COVID-19.
The CDC recommends for older adults and people with severe chronic medical conditions postpone nonessential travel. That is because they are the populations who are most at risk.
Health tips from the Florida Department of Health – Florida Travel Restrictions
- COVID-19 can spread among people, like the flu, through tiny droplets from the mouth or nose. This usually happens when an individual sneezes or coughs. People also get infected with COVID-19 by touching their eyes, mouth, or nose with contaminated hands with the virus.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 – fever, cough, shortness of breath. With reference to the symptoms, they may come visible in 2 or also in 14 days following exposure. Most people can recover from COVID-19 without special treatment. Persons with underlying medical problems and the elderly are at the highest risk of life.
- Though there are a few vaccines are avaialble for the prevention of COVID-19, avoiding being exposed to the Coronavirus is the best way to prevent disease.
- The Florida Department of Health declares the following everyday preventive actions to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Wear face coverings when among others.
- Make sure to stay at home if you feel sick.
- Do not touch your mouth, nose, or eyes with dirty hands.
- Shield your cough and sneeze with tissues and exclude the tissues.
- Wash your hands, often using water and soap for at least about 20 seconds. Do this, especially before eating, after using the bathroom, after blowing the nose, sneezing, or coughing.
- If soap and water are not available simultaneously, use a sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. If hands are visibly dirty, use water and soap to wash them.
Thoughts From FOLIGOS
It is no wonder if you still want to travel to Florida to witness the infinite beauty, thrill, and excitement. Of course, now you know that most places are providing their services regularly in Florida. So you can enjoy the same way but under minor adjustments for the sake of the whole humanity.